TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. About these terms
The Terms and Conditions of Sale of "De Aqui en Adelante SL", hereinafter "Terms of Sale", of the rights and obligations of the seller, "De Aqui en Adelante SL" and you, the buyer, in any case in which an order is made for the products of the Online Store "De Aqui en Adelante SL" (hereinafter Online Store).
Please read the Legal Terms each time before purchasing goods and services online and print or download a copy for future use. The Legal Terms can change at any time. Any Legal Terms that have been revised apply to all new orders since their publication on the website. By placing an order for the products, it is considered that the Legal Terms have been accepted.
2. About us
"De Aqui en Adelante SL" is a Spanish company whose registered address is Calle Rododendro, 38. 28522 Rivas Vaciamadrid. Madrid, whose tax identification number is B87119665. You can contact us for general problems regarding the Online Sales Terms by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need to contact us regarding complaints about our products and services or your orders, we indicate the contact information in point 17.
3. About you
When in these Online Sales Terms we refer to "You" and "Your" we mean the user of the Online Store and the buyer of products ordered from this Online Store.
- To purchase our products: You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You need an active email and phone so that you can be easily contacted.
- You need to pay for the products in advance by credit or debit card Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, American Express registered in your name, PayPal or bank transfer.
- Your account details registered with us must be complete, truthful and correct.
If you do not know all the conditions established in the previous point, you must refrain from placing orders in the Online Store. If the need to fulfill your order is taken into account.
It is our responsibility that your login details and password are safe at all times.
4. About our Online Store, goods and services.
The Online Store is intended for sales only to the end user. Some provisions described in this document will only apply to you under the applicable laws of consumers who are considered as a "Consumer" for the purposes of their intended purchase in the Online Store. These provisions will be clearly mentioned in the Online Sales Terms that apply only to consumers. For the purposes of these Online Sales Terms, by "Consumer" we mean a natural person who is acting for purposes that are predominantly outside of their trade, business or profession.
All products that can be purchased from our Online Store are subject to availability and we may not be able to supply your order. We reserve the right to remove any product from sale at any time and our sole responsibility to you for removing any of them will be to refund the payment if they are not available for delivery.
The availability of the products offered by "De Aqui en Adelante SL" may vary depending on customer demand. Despite the fact that "De Aqui en Adelante SL" updates the stock periodically, the product requested by the client could be out of stock at that time. In case of non-execution due to unavailability, "De Aqui en Adelante SL" will notify the client by means of an email when it becomes aware of this situation. The period of this communication will not exceed in any case the maximum period of 20 days. "De Aqui en Adelante SL" may give the double option of: supplying the client without price increase, a product with similar characteristics, or except for justified and demonstrable reasons by "De Aqui en Adelante SL", within this same period, pay the sums paid for the canceled order.
5. About our prices
All prices shown in the Online Store:
- They are payable in the currency shown.
- They include value added tax (VAT or VAT) at the applicable rate.
- They refer to individual items.
While we try to ensure that all prices shown in our Online Store are correct, we cannot avoid errors entirely. If we discover an error in the price of a product that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as reasonably possible. We will then give you the option to reconfirm your order with the correct price or cancel it. If you decide to cancel the order after we have informed you about the error in the price and you have already paid for it, we will give you a full refund as soon as reasonably possible.
"De Aqui en Adelante SL" will not be obliged to supply the User with any product at the incorrect lower price (even if the Shipping Confirmation has been sent) if the error in the price is obvious and unambiguous and could have been reasonably recognized by the User as the wrong price.
Prices can change at any time. However, the possible changes will not affect the products with respect to which "De Aqui en Adelante SL" has already sent the Shipping Confirmation.
6. How to buy goods and services
When you access the Online Store you can freely search our product catalog without registering, using one of the search criteria and compare various products that you have selected by clicking on any [Filter]. If you need more information on their characteristics, click on the "product".
If you wish, you can first register to buy the products. If you have bought in previous occasions, you can register with your username and password by clicking on the [My account] button. If you have forgotten your password or have not previously bought in our Online Store before, please follow the instructions to register an account customer. Your new account and password will be communicated by e-mail.
After you make your choice of products, enter the quantity you wish to buy and proceed to the next step by clicking on the [Add to Cart] button. At this point your order is not yet completed. In the next step, the total price (VAT included or Taxes included) for the items is displayed, as well as all the information about the extra charges for services and other products that are automatically included with the ordered goods and that can be charged ( Such as transportation, customization if necessary ...). At this stage you can continue shopping by clicking on the [Continue Shopping] button or modify your choice by going back to the previous step, or complete the last steps of your order by clicking on the [Buy] button. In the next step you need to add your e-mail and / or create an account or if you already have one, register by entering your e-mail and password.
7. Shipping Costs
Shipping costs can be modified at any time without prior notice. Said change will be applicable from the moment the modification is included in the help pages and the contract published in this Online Store. In any case, those shipping costs that appear at the time of ordering will be valid.
We will try to send the order in the shortest possible time, but the receiver must take into account the provisions of the country of destination for the importation of the requested items, since "De Aqui en Adelante SL" has no responsibility for the themselves. Neither will the effects produced by strikes, armed conflicts or other circumstances beyond its control be attributable to "De Aqui en Adelante SL". "De Aqui en Adelante SL" will not be responsible for delays in customs clearance or if local authorities decide to confiscate any item contained in a shipment.
8. Delivery of Products
The product will only be sent once the payment has been received. Once the Shipping Confirmation has been sent, the products will be delivered to the address indicated by the User when placing the Order within an approximate period of between one and four (1-4) working days from the day of purchase to Spain. The term depends on the day and time in which the order is placed because it may be sent one or two working days later than that moment, as well as orders placed on non-working days or holidays. The delivery period will be further explained and determined by countries or areas on our specific page of Shipping and Deliveries.
The follow-up of the orders can be carried out through a link to the information page of our courier company.
"De Aqui en Adelante SL" does not assume any responsibility when the delivery of the product does not take place as a result of the data provided by the User being false, inaccurate or incomplete or when the delivery cannot be made for reasons beyond the control of the company. shipments, assigned for this purpose, such as the absence of the User or the retention of the product in Customs.
Delivery times are approximate, although "De Aqui en Adelante SL" tries to comply with them.
9. Receipt of your order
The order that you have placed with us constitutes an offer to purchase our products. Following the processing of your order, we will send you an automatically generated order receipt notification via e-mail. Our order receipt contains the elements of your order, specifying the type, quantity and price of the same that you have selected.
10. Your payment
In the next step of the ordering process, we will ask you to finalize your payment. For security reasons, your payment must be made within a limited time from the processing of your order. If your payment is not processed within this time, you will receive an online notification that your payment transaction has not been completed and your order could be canceled.
11. Your order confirmation
After we have received confirmation that your payment has been accepted we will email you an automatically generated order confirmation by email and our invoice. We send the invoice only in electronic format. The order confirmation contains details of the products and services that you have ordered, the total cost of the same and the order number. We advise you to keep a copy of the order confirmation and the Online Sales Conditions. You will need to review these details when you contact us regarding your order.
Please note that your order confirmation is simply an acknowledgment that your order has been received by us; This does not mean that we have accepted your request.
12. Cancellations of orders
No order should become a legally binding contract until the products are delivered.
Orders can be canceled:
- By you or us, if the goods are no longer manufactured or temporarily unavailable.
- By you or us, when there is an error in the price of the ordered products shown in the Online Store.
- By us, when your payment authorization is subsequently finalized.
- By us or you, if the other has breached the Online Sales Conditions.
- By us, when we suspect that your order is not real, fraudulent or implies theft of identity, bank or credit cards or payment information.
- For you, when we are not able to deliver the products within 30 days after the order is placed.
If the order is canceled by our decision, we will refund the payment we have received from you within 14 calendar days.
All our products contained in the Online Store are original from "De Aqui en Adelante SL" and have a 24-month warranty, please consult our section on Authenticity and Guarantee.
We always use noble metals, seeking excellence in each of our jewelry.
We carry out 3 quality controls:
- We carry out a first control from the factory. If the jewel does not exceed it, it will be manufactured again.
- When we receive the order, we check in a second control in the office that the finish of the jewel is perfect.
- Finally, we prepare the jewel for shipment and make sure it is perfect when you open the box.
It will be understood that the products are in accordance with what is exposed on the web as long as they meet the following requirements:
- They conform to the description made by "De Aqui en Adelante SL" and possess the qualities of the product that "De Aqui en Adelante SL" has presented to the User in the form of a sample or model.
- They are suitable for the uses ordinarily destined for products of the same type.
- Present the usual quality and benefits of a product of the same type that the User can expect, taking into account the nature of the product.
"De Aqui en Adelante SL" is not responsible for damage to products that may result from misuse of the same (Take care of your jewel), as well as acts or omissions of the User that do not conform to the specifications of each product or damages caused by third parties that are not linked to "De Aqui en Adelante SL".
14. Legal guarantee for Conformity goods
If it is noticed that within two (2) years from the date of delivery, that at the time of delivery the goods were defective in materials or otherwise not in accordance with the order, subject to certain conditions, As a consumer, you benefit from a legal guarantee that entitles you free of charge to the repair or replacement of the items, or also if the repair or replacement in our opinion is impossible or disproportionate, you will receive a refund or reduction of the price paid for the products. In order for you to correctly claim your warranty, you must contact us within 30 days from the date you became aware of the defect or non-conformity. We are not obliged to offer you any remedy for wear or scratches caused by normal use, or if the claimed product has failed or suffered any damage caused by improper use, lack of maintenance or other external impacts, as stated on the page of Authenticity and Guarantee.
Our guarantees set forth in this point may not affect the rights that the consumer has derived from statutory law.
15. Commercial Guarantee
In the case and to the extent that the products benefit from a manufacturer's warranty over and above the legal warranty, we must extend the manufacturer's warranty within the conditions that have been set by him.
16. Our Responsibility
We have made an effort and taken great care when uploading images of the products, descriptions, specifications and other information in our Online Store, which serve as a guide and illustration only, without any guarantee or precise representation, free of errors and suitability for any case particular. We cannot be held responsible for your trust in the information provided in our Online Store.
We will not be liable to you for any special, indirect or consequential damages, any economic loss, loss of income, profits, anticipated savings or business opportunity for any damage to your reputation or any loss that is not reasonably attributed by us, arising out of or in connection with your order and our supply of products.
However, from the foregoing, we have full responsibility to you for products delivered under the Online Sales Terms and that must not exceed the price you have paid for them.
The limitations of our responsibility contained herein must not affect the rights that derive as consumers from the statutory law.
17. Contact and Communication
The applicable regulations require that part of the information or communications that "De Aqui en Adelante SL" sends to the User be in writing. By accepting these Conditions of Use, the User accepts that most of the communications with "De Aqui en Adelante SL" are electronic. "De Aqui en Adelante SL" will contact the User by email or by posting notices in the Online Store. The User agrees to use this electronic means of communication and acknowledges that all notifications, information and other communications that "De Aqui en Adelante SL" sends him electronically comply with the legal requirements of being in writing.
For any query or incident related to the Orders, the User must contact "De Aqui en Adelante SL" by sending an email to the following address email@example.com.
When you contact us after receipt of the order confirmation, you must indicate the order confirmation number.
18. Force Majeure
Neither we nor you will be responsible for any delay or failure to comply with the Online Sales Terms if the delay or failure arises from any circumstance which is beyond our respective control. Such events could include (but are not limited to) fires, floods, earthquakes, storms, natural disasters, wars, civil unrest, acts of terrorism, or malicious damage or destruction of our facilities, equipment or property.
19. Current law and dispute resolution
The Legal Terms are governed by Spanish law, excluding the application of the United Nations convention on contracts for the international sale of goods.
Without prejudice to the statutory right to make disputes for resolution in the courts of your place of residence when you are a consumer, you and we must bring the disputes in accordance with the Legal Terms for the resolution of the exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts.
20. Use of the Website
In general, Users are obliged to comply with these General Conditions, as well as to comply with the special warnings or instructions for use contained therein or in the Online Store, and undertake to use the Website in accordance with the law, morals, generally accepted good customs and current public order. Users are obliged to refrain from using the Website for illegal purposes or effects, contrary to the provisions of these Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of "De Aqui en Adelante SL" or third parties or in any way could damage, or deteriorate the image or reputation of "De Aqui en Adelante SL" or prevent the normal use or enjoyment of the products and services offered by "De Aqui en Adelante SL" on the Website.
"De Aqui en Adelante SL" is not responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data filled in by the user and therefore cannot verify their age. Specifically, and without implying any restriction on the previous section while using the Online Store, the user agrees to:
- Provide accurate information about the data requested in the user registration or order form, and keep them updated.
- Do not introduce, store or disseminate in or from the Online Store, any information or material that is defamatory, libelous, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incites violence to discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion or that of any form violates morality, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honor, privacy or the image of third parties and in general current regulations.
- Not to introduce, store or disseminate through the store any program, data, virus, code, or any other electronic or physical device that is likely to cause damage to the Online Store, any of the services, or any of the equipment, systems or networks of "De Aqui en Adelante SL", of any other user, of the providers of "De Aqui en Adelante SL" or in general of any third party.
- Diligently save the "username" and "password" that is provided by "De Aqui en Adelante SL", assuming responsibility for damages that may arise from improper use of them.
- Not to carry out advertising or commercial exploitation activities through the Online Store, and not to use its contents and information to send advertising, or send messages for any other commercial purpose, or to collect or store personal data of third parties.
- Do not use false identities, or impersonate others in the use of the Online Store or in the use of any of its services, including the use, where appropriate, of passwords or access codes of third parties or in any other way.
- Not to destroy, alter, use for their own use, disable or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents of "De Aqui en Adelante SL", its suppliers or third parties.
- Not to introduce, store or disseminate through the store any content that infringes intellectual property rights, industrial or business secrets of third parties, nor in general any content which does not hold, in accordance with the law, the right to make it available to a third party. The client undertakes to enable the delivery of the requested order by providing a delivery address where the requested order can be delivered within the normal merchandise delivery schedule. In case of breach by the client of this obligation "De Aqui en Adelante SL" will not have any responsibility for the delay or impossibility of delivery of the order requested by the client.
In the same way, and with regard to the use of the products marketed by "De Aqui en Adelante SL", the user is solely responsible for the use of those in a responsible manner and in accordance with the destination for which they are marketed. Extreme caution should be exercised when the use affects children or minors.
21. Intellectual Property
All the information contained in the Online Store, including its design, texts, logos, icons, buttons, graphics, audio, video, trade names and the source code, are protected by copyright and other rights contained in Royal Legislative Decree 1 / 1996, of April 12, approving the Consolidated Text of the Intellectual Property Law, and the rest of the rules that regulate Intellectual Property.
These rights belong exclusively to "De Aqui en Adelante SL", therefore, any act of reproduction, distribution, transformation or public communication, as well as any type of assignment, of all or part of the content of the Website, is expressly prohibited. general any act of exploitation of all or part of the contents (images, texts, design, indexes, forms, etc.), as well as of the databases and the software necessary for the visualization or operation of the same and of any object that according to current legislation is protected by intellectual property regulations.
Users may in no case exploit or commercially use, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, any of the contents that make up the Website without the prior written authorization of "De Aqui en Adelante SL".
Authorization for the use of any content on the Website can be requested from the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. The provisions of the preceding paragraphs will not in any case imply the assumption of responsibility by "De Aqui en Adelante SL" for the content, nor may it generate the right to compensation for Users or third parties.
22. Industrial Property
All the intellectual and industrial property rights of the Web and its contents, including but not limited to the images, sound, audio, video, designs, texts, graphics, logos, icons, color combinations, structure, buttons, as well as the software , trade names, trademarks, works, illustrations, photographs or industrial drawings and any other signs susceptible of industrial and commercial use are property and ownership of "De Aqui en Adelante SL" or third party owners of the same who have duly authorized their inclusion on the Web.
The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of the Web, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of "From Here Forward SL".
The User undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by "De Aqui en Adelante SL". The user may use the Web and its contents for their personal and private use. Any other use is prohibited and will require the user to obtain the express prior written authorization of "De Aqui en Adelante SL". The User must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the Web.
All the designs that appear in www.cxc.es belong exclusively to "De Aqui en Adelante SL", and therefore, are subject to the Industrial Property Law. For this purpose, they are registered in the Spanish Patent and Trademark Office. Therefore, if "De Aqui en Adelante SL" detects theft of the images and content of the Online Store, or misappropriation of our industrial designs, it will proceed to request a Legal Requirement for its withdrawal in the first instance; or it will take the pertinent legal actions if the request is not met.
23. Links to Third Party Websites
"De Aqui en Adelante SL" will not respond, under any circumstances, to the legality of the contents of said page / s, being the sole responsibility of the third party everything that concerns the content of that link, especially respect for the law, morals, good manners and public order. The existence of links does not presuppose a relationship of any kind between "De Aqui en Adelante SL" and the owner of the web page on which it is established.
24. Miscellaneous provisions
Our liability, relaxation or delay in the exercise of any of your rights under the Legal Terms will not be considered to constitute a waiver of such rights.
The non-validity or unenforceability of any of the Online Sales Conditions will not have any effect on the validity or enforceability of other provisions.
You may not assign, transfer or delegate your rights and obligations under the Online Sales Conditions to any third party without our prior written consent. You must not assign, transfer or delegate your rights and obligations in the Terms of Sale.
We will have the right to assign, transfer or delegate or subcontract any of our rights and obligations in the Online Sales Terms at our discretion. It is understood in any part of our assignments, transfers, delegations or subcontracts will not affect in any way the rights that derive in these Online Sales Terms.
"De Aqui en Adelante SL" has the right to review and modify these Conditions of Use at any time. The User will be subject to them at the time they accept them, except that by law or decision of government agencies "De Aqui en Adelante SL "must make changes retroactively, in which case the possible changes will also affect the Orders that the User had previously requested.
26. Disclaimer of Responsibilities
"De Aqui en Adelante SL" is exonerated of all responsibility related to:
- The operation of the Website or lack of availability of the portal, including causes of force majeure, or any other beyond the control of "De Aqui en Adelante SL", which is not fully operational, or eventually lacks the minimum functionality to manage the relevant service.
- Errors or omissions in the contents.
- Possible errors or security deficiencies (viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents) that may occur due to the use, by Users, of a browser of an outdated or insecure version, as well as the activation of the devices of preservation of passwords or identification codes of the User registered in the browser or of damages, errors or inaccuracies that may arise from its malfunction. However, "De Aqui en Adelante SL" will adopt all the necessary technological measures to avoid this.
- For direct or indirect damages that may be caused by the information transmitted or communicated on the Website or in its electronic communications, including without limitation technical or human errors in the published data.
- Damages, including, but not limited to, damages, losses or direct or indirect, inherent or consequential expenses, arising in relation to this Website or its use or impossibility of use by any of the parties, or in relation to with any failure in performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer viruses or system or line failures.
The User will be liable for damages of any kind due to illegal or fraudulent acts as well as those damages that "De Aqui en Adelante SL" or its Users may suffer as a direct or indirect consequence of the User's breach of the These Conditions of Use, reserving "De Aqui en Adelante SL" those actions to which it is entitled before the pertinent judicial or police authorities.
"De Aqui en Adelante SL" is not responsible for the information and content stored, by way of example but not limited to, in forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content in a way independent on the Web. However, "De Aqui en Adelante SL" is made available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborating in the withdrawal or, where appropriate, blocking of all those contents that could affect or contravene national legislation, or international, third party rights or morality and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the Web that could be subject to this classification, please notify the Web administrator immediately.
The website has been reviewed and tested to ensure that it works properly. In principle, correct operation can be guaranteed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year round. However, "De Aqui en Adelante SL" does not rule out the possibility that there are certain programming errors, or that causes of force majeure, natural disasters, strikes, or similar circumstances may occur that make access to the Web impossible. So, although it uses its best efforts, "De Aqui en Adelante SL" cannot guarantee Users access and continued and uninterrupted use of its Website.
The introduction of hyperlinks for commercial purposes on web pages other than "De Aqui en Adelante SL" that allow access to the Web, without the prior consent of "De Aqui en Adelante SL", is prohibited. "De Aqui en Adelante SL" is not responsible for the use or content of third party web pages that may link to cxc.es.
27. Claim Sheets
"From Here Forward SL". has complaint and claim sheets available to consumers or users who request.